I want to become a client
Steps to follow to get in touch with a career coach or our office
If you are an immigrant professional wanting to become a new client at Directions for Immigrants, follow these steps:
- Call us at 403-770-5155 or
- Email us at email@example.com. Please provide your first and last name, contact details, and a detailed enquiry.
- We will respond to you via email, with a response to your questions, and/or details of your telephone interview with a career coach.
Prior to your appointment
- Complete the registration form here. Please note that you have to enter your SIN number to submit the form. This is a secure site and your details will be safe. Also be aware that it will take about 30 minutes to complete the registration form, so please complete this at least one hour prior to your appointment.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type "Appointment - and date of your appointment" in the subject line. Your career coach will be in a better position to assist you if they have a copy of your resume.
- Prepare any questions you may have.
At the time of your appointment
- We will call you from a private number as close to your scheduled appointment as possible.
- Please be ready for the call.
- Treat it as a formal business call.
- Have a pen and paper and your questions with you.
- Take the call in a quiet area, free of distractions.
- Plug in your earbuds/earphones if possible, so that you have your hands free to make notes.
- Please remember to visit our website for an overview of the services we offer, as well as detailed occupational and accreditation information.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in Calgary and the labour market by viewing any of our social media platforms.
- Please note that our current exam preparation study groups are continuing online.
- Our workshops are available online, check out the workshop dates here.