I want to become a client
Steps to follow to get in touch with a career coach or our office
If you are an immigrant professional wanting to become a new client at Directions for Immigrants, follow these steps:
- Call us at 403-770-5155 or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your first and last name, contact details, and a detailed enquiry.
- We will respond to you via email, with a response to your questions, and/or details of your appointment with a career coach.
Information for an in-person appointment
- Our office is located at #219, 300 – 6 Avenue SE (West campus of Bow Valley College, 2nd Floor). When you arrive you will need to inform the security guard that you are a client of Directions for Immigrants.
- If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection or any other contagious illnesses, please stay home to reduce the chance of spread.
Information for a phone or virtual appointment
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email.
- Please be ready for the call or virtual meeting at the scheduled time
- If you have a phone appointment the career coach will call you.
- If you have virtual appointment click on “Join Meeting” in your meeting invitation.