Clear Communication for Business
Clear Communication for BusinessWorkplace Communication Group Description:
Are you feeling that you need to build your confidence for your job search? Workplace culture can be quite different in Canada compared to your country of origin, and that’s why this workplace communication group is vital. The purpose of the Clear Communication for Business (CCB) workplace communication group is to learn how to communicate with other professionals during your job search and in your future work environment. It is also your opportunity to ask questions and get clarity – and who better to learn from than from an expert career coach whose goal it is to set you up for success.
Join this group and take a step toward finding or keeping your next job. Improve your soft skills and learn how to develop effective communication skills required to be successful in the workplace and gain familiarity with Canadian workplace culture.
* Dates and delivery mode of the study group may be subject to change. Registered participants will be notified, and updates will be posted on our webpage.Topics include:
- Interacting professionally in the workplace
- Canadian workplace culture
- Conflict resolution
- Team Work
Facilitated by a career coachCost:
No cost for eligible clients accepted into the groupEligibility Requirements:
- Be an internationally educated professional (non-health)
- Complete a study group assessment
- Be ready, willing and able to commit to the attendance rules
- Be approved by a career coach/facilitator/coordinator
June 14 - 17, 2022 (Tuesday to Friday)*Time:
10:00 am - 2:00 pmNumber of Sessions:
4What are the steps to find out if you can join the CCB job success group?
- Call Directions for Immigrants at 403-770-5155 to make an appointment to meet with a career coach
- Complete your online registration form
- Attend your appointment to determine your eligibility
- Complete a study group assessment with your career coach
- Develop an action plan with your career coach if applicable and accepted to the group