National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses NCLEX-RN®
NursesStudy Group Description:
The National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) study group focuses on assisting internationally educated nurses in reviewing competencies as outlined in the National Council of State Boards of Nursing test plan through a question and answer format and review with a facilitator.
* Dates and delivery mode of the study group may be subject to change. Registered participants will be notified and updates will be posted on our webpage.Licensing Body:
College of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CRNA)Facilitators:
Facilitated by licensed registered nursesCost:
No cost for eligible clients accepted into the groupEligibility Requirements:
- Be an internationally educated nurse
- Be deemed eligible to write the NCLEX-RN by the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CRNA) and provide proof
- Be scheduled or planning to write the NCLEX-RN within 3 months of completing the study group
- Complete a study group assessment
- Be ready, willing and able to commit to the attendance rules
- Be ready, willing and able to study the required hours per week
- Be approved by a career coach/facilitator/coordinator
Please note participants will require access to a laptop or PC and high speed internet suitable for audio and video streaming. A cell phone is not suitable for participation.
To be determinedTime:
9:00 am - 12:00 pmNumber of Sessions:
14What are the steps to find out if you can join the NCLEX-RN study group?
- Call Directions for Immigrants to make an appointment and meet a career coach 403-770-5155
- Complete your online registration form
- Attend your appointment to determine your eligibility
- Complete a study group assessment with your career coach
- Develop an action plan with your career coach if accepted to the study group